KeedeRoll™ 100 may be applied over both plywood and OSB flooring. The flooring must be structurally sound and built to code with movement joints placed in accordance to industry standards.
• Ensure the subfloor is properly fastened, structurally sound and built to code.
• Clear any dust, paint, oil, wax or potential bond breaker from the floor. Consult Dependable Technical Services if you have any questions.
• The subfloor MUST be flat and level. If leveling is required use a Dependable self-leveler or patching product such as Skimflow ES or Skimcrete XL. Consult the product’s data sheet for details.
Thin-set Mortar and Grout
• Any modified thin-set in accordance with ANSI A118.14 or ANSI A118.11.
• Any unmodified thin-set in accordance with ANSI A118.1.
Follow these steps for waterproofing only
• Apply thin-set at the wall joints.
• Place KeedeRoll 300 5” waterproofing band (KeedeBand) in the center between the wall and floor.
• Trace additional thin-set over the tape using the flat side of the trowel ensuring 100% bond and no excess mortar or air pockets.
• Install KeedeRoll 300 per instructions on KeedeRoll 300 technical data sheet.
• Place additional tape below where one roll ends and a new roll begins, and where no selvage edge is provided. Secure with mortar on top and bottom. Cover with KeedeRoll 300.
Call technical services at 1-800-227-3434 with any questions regarding the installation of KeedeRoll 100